Waiver of prescribed requirements 

1. An application contemplated in section 31(2)(c) of the Act shall be made to the Minister on Form 48, supported by reasons for the application.

We assist applicants to apply for waiver applications and such applications are subject to the approval of the Department of Home Affairs. We assist applicants with temporary residence waiver (TRW) or permanent residence waiver (PRW).

Contact us for assistance.